There are a lot of reasons—here are a few!
Enrich works closely with our clients to do cool stuff. We provide analytic software tools that enable senior executives to make strategic decisions with confidence. We bring clarity to complex business environments fraught with uncertainty and help generate insights that can be translated into action. In other words, we work directly with clients to understand their challenges and develop custom analytics and visualizations to address them.
This isn't a place for corporate drones. Our philosophy is to hire good people and give them the autonomy to do great things. No one is looking over anyone else's shoulder. No one is filling out TPS reports. We're about finding creative solutions, trying things that haven't been tried, and developing capabilities that others can't. That's how we deliver the custom thinking our clients expect.
Life's too short to waste time on mean people. The two most important characteristics we look for in candidates: "nice" and "smart." We strive to create an informal work environment full of people who want to help each other succeed. We're about smiles and collaboration, not dictating and yelling. The benefits we offer—from big things like great medical insurance to not-so-big things like sit/stand desks—are indicative of our belief in putting people first.
Analytics rule. We're a company of quants, from fields such as engineering, math, programming, and physics. We think analytics—based on big or small data—can drive better business decisions. We build solutions that allow our customers to go places they thought were impossible.What do we offer?
- People you're happy to work with (don't worry—you'll meet them all before you come to work here, so you can decide for yourself)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and profit-sharing program
- Complete suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits—free if it's just you and heavily subsidized if you're covering others
- Zero-cost life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- 401(k) match with no vesting requirement
- Remote-first, flexible work environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere in the U.S. We also have offices in San Jose, CA; Santa Cruz, CA; and Denver, CO. You're welcome to hang out in one of those places, work remotely 100%, or a mixture of the two!Open Positions
Interested in joining us? We're currently hiring for the positions listed below.
- This is not a “business analyst” position, so degrees such as business, accounting, or finance are not well-suited.
- This is not a Data Science or “big data” job.
- This is not a consulting position—we do not analyze client data or make recommendations about their portfolios.
You may have experience working with d3.js; familiarity with statistical methods and software; an understanding of financial analysis; or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotech, or high-technology industries. Or you may not.What you'll work with: